What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Your insurance card
- Physician referral forms if required by insurance
- A list of current prescription or over-the-counter medications you are taking, including dose and frequency
- Any recent x-rays or appropriate records you may have.
Insurance and Payment Information
Matthew S. Lief, MD, PA, FACS is a provider for Medicare and most major insurance plans. We provide insurance billing. Anything not covered by insurance will be your responsibility.
We request payment at the time of your appointment for services that are not covered by insurance. Your insurance company may also require you to pay a co-payment at the time of your appointment. When necessary, our staff will work closely with patients who require a payment plan.
If you have any questions regarding which insurance plans we accept or any patient billing concerns, please call us at the phone number below. Questions regarding your coverage and benefits should be directed to your employer or insurance company.
We accept the following insurances:
- BC/BS HMO and PPO
- Best Choice
- Florida Health Care Plus
- Golden Rule
- Humana most plans
- Medicare Complete AARP
- Preferred Care Partners
- Neighborhood Health
- Railroad Medicare
- Simply Health
- United American
- United Health Care HMO and PPO
Dr. Lief has privileges at the following hospitals:
- Coral Springs Medical Center
- Northwest Medical Center
- University Community Hospital